Casters play a smajor role in maneuvering the heavy industrial equipment and machinery. Casters act like boons in the exhausting job of moving heavy weighing things across the floors. When considering about wheels, casters are entirely different. Casters are indeed a wheel – but works on rotating mount.
Casters come in two different styles – kinds that come with a flat surface so that another flat surface can easily lay flush up against while on move. The other style comes without flat surface so that it can lock itself into the object providing another secured way for mobility. Moreover, there are many different categories in the market.
Blickle Casters is one of the worldwide leading manufacturers that supply good quality and highly durable casters . Blickle as one of the specialists for wheels and casters matching to any application that the client segment requires, provide arrange of Swivel casters , fixedcasters , Heavy-dutycasters , Light-duty and much more depending upon customer’s customized requirements.
Types of Caster
Castor types that Blickle delivers are:
- Swivel Casters without Brake
- Swivel Caster with Brake
- Fixed Castor
- Sprung Castor
- Twin Castor
Blickle provides online catalog wherein it displays the complete range of Casters along with the series. The range of castor ranges that Blickle supplies are:
- Light duty Casters & Designer Casters
- Synthetic Casters
- Casters with standard solid rubber tyres and rubber tread
- Casters with soft rubber tyres and two-component solid rubber tyres
- Heavy duty Casters with elastic solid rubber tyres
- Casters with pneumatic tyres
- Heavy duty Casters with super-elastic solid rubber tyres
- Casters with injection-molded polyurethane tread
- Heavy duty Casters with cast polyurethane tread Blickle Softhane
- Heavy duty Casters with cast polyurethane tread Blickle Extrathane
- Heavy duty Casters with cast polyurethane tread Blickle Besthane Soft
- Heavy duty Casters with cast polyurethane tread Blickle Besthane
- Nylon & polypropylene Casters
- Heavy duty nylon & polypropylene Casters
- Cast iron Casters
- Extra heavy duty solid steel Casters
- Flanged Casters
- Stainless Steel Casters
- Heat-resistant Casters
- Spring-loaded heavy-duty Casters
- Compact and leveling Casters
Blickle follows in-house production and follows a state-of-the-art technology in terms of production, testing, and delivery with its highly qualified professional team. By meeting the high ends of the customers’ requirements, Blickle stands as one of the market leaders in dealing with Casters .