A boutique ad agency is small but smart, offering a variety of services to a group of clients, each of whom wants something different.
So, if you are thinking of starting a boutique agency, here are some tips to get you on the right track. (Oh, and these providers are making a good living. At least the good ones are.)
- Think locally. Act globally. First, cultivate the customer’s local business community. Every small business has a website. Each of them advertises in some way.
But don’t limit yourself to locals. Create an attractive website that everyone will see. You will be surprised that people from Malaysia call and want advice on introducing a new product to the US market, and you can advise them.
Of course, why not?
- Follow your local media. Don’t get caught up in location, but a boutique pr agency singapore has a trust factor built into local businesses, so this neighborhood trust allows you to skip the trust-building phase and start because you and the customer know. “Sam’s First”.
- Optimize your website for global and local searches. Add your city, state, and zip code to the Trotwood Ohio Advertising Agency. More and more search engine users are familiar with local search and prefer to work with someone close to them.
- Submit a list of service offers. Most customers do not want to move from here to there. They want a project manager who can handle editorial development, graphic design, and the next exit from the company.
Consider the following:
- Search engine optimization
- Content development including blogs and optimized website text
- Web-page design
- Print ad design
- graphic arts
- Multimedia, including DVD products
- Planning an event
- On-site and off-site marketing