In 2018, the internet-based messaging app Whatsapp introduced a whatsapp business api for business accounts, making it easier for businesses to keep in touch with their existing and potential client leads. A verified business account on Whatsapp lets your clients know that you’re the real deal.
Why you need Whatsapp Business API
- Whatsapp integration to other apps and sites allow you to receive and send texts all across the world easily. It is very easy to use and quite efficient.
- It gives you fast and reliable messaging and ensures there’s no break or gap in communication.
- You can use the AI-powered chatbots to keep new leads engaged even when you are unable to reply to their queries and questions personally.
- Secure end-to-end messaging encryption ensures that your chats aren’t leaked. Using the analytics and the app metrics, you can know what more to do and how to do it better to increase customer satisfaction.
Benefits of Whatsapp Business API
- This technology enables you to give a high-level customer experience turning them into loyal permanent clients who will ensure your business remains consistent and grows steadily.
- Several people can handle the chats simultaneously, saving big on time and energy. It boosts productivity levels.
- Irrespective of what kind of business you are in, whether in retail, offering services like beauty and wellness, insurance schemes, travel agents, or owning a restaurant or café, you can use this incredible feature to perfect your business and build customer relations.
Make use of Whatsapp Business API and see the magical difference.